Tuesday 10 November 2015

Quotes

Competition searches for a weakness and never forgives the weak.. May 16, 2022

In this age of Coming out, I'd like to say that I am finally willing to admit that I identify as a giant. In keeping with this very select polygender sensitive group, I see it only fitting and considerate to address me and speak of me as, Hail Collosus!
A response to immaterial pronouns. October 2021

Let us never surpass the kindling temperature of Democracy. The charred remains of our agonizing civility - like the forest floor after a wild fire. Seeded with despair.
Carbonature - 2018

The wishes we hold dearest give us the many hopes...
The dreams we hold nearest help us climb the greatest slopes...
November 9, 2015-2017.

Make it happen, then let it happen. In other words, work hard in practice to improve. Then, have the courage to deliver on all your hard work. In basketball like in life, if you let it happen to you, be prepared to accept the outcome. Hence, prepare to be a WINNER!

December 7, 2015-2017.

I've never made a greater fool of myself than when I was trying to do something extraordinary. Sometimes, humility is a brutal benchmark on the path to a successful life.

November 27, 2017.

Time only gets in the way of things that aren't timeless...

Keep your feet out of the wet cement, or you might get walked on.

March 10, 2018.

I am not just 'not a pretty face...'

September 14, 2018.

"Is it true what they says about big feet?" She asked looking down at my size 18 sneakers. "Why yes in deed it is!" I said with much pride. "Big feet mean big shoes."

April 28, 2021.

Life is for the fuller expression of one's personal and social truths.

August 8, 2021"
Tears of a gold mine are tears make of gold. 'Make the bitch weep!" cried the greedy. "Let the maid sleep", begged the needy. For alas mine is a heart of gold.
October 22, 2021

I am detoxing my masculinity...

I have come to realize that I identify as a 'Transport.' Due to the fact that I am full of ship
December 12, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment